Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook April 10

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...My newly planted vegetable bed.  

I am thinking... About the various kinds of time travel.  In my defense, I just watched Stargate : Continuum which sent my brain down the rabbit hole.

I am thankful...For my family and that warm weather is finally here.

In the kitchen...I have a cup of coffee brewing.

I am wearing... A gray Grateful Dead t-shirt and blue flannel pajama pants.  What?  Some people wear them to Walmart... I can wear them at home if I want.  lol

I am creating... a menu plan for the rest of the week.  I'm tired of doing so much grocery shopping and need to get back to better planning.

I am going...Nowhere today, if I can help it.  Tomorrow if the weather is decent we go to the range for archery practice.

I am wondering.... If I should be worried about my new plants.  The weather may turn nasty tonight.

I am reading...Hobby Farm Home Magazine

I am hoping... That we don't get any hail tonight or frost later this week.

I am looking forward to... Psych on tv tonight.

I am learning...Spanish.  Slowly.  Using Mango languages through my local library. 

Around the house...I'm still finding spaces for all the stuff I inherited from my dad.

I am pondering...Vacation this year.  Maybe.

A favorite quote for today... Is it ignorance or apathy?  I don't know and I don't care.  -- Jimmy Buffett 

One of my favorite things... My new Eureka Lemon tree.  I picked it up at Kroger the other day for 19.99 :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Nothing out of the ordinary that I know of.

A peek into my day...  No original pics today
Shared at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment